MOM
Mom
You are the best that i ever have in my life
You are my angel
You are everything to me
Mom
Can i say something?
I promise to take care of you when you old
I promise to never leave you alone
Like the other people leave her mother
When her mother is old
I promise to show gratitude to you
Mom
Is there any words that exceed the word perfect?
If there, is a word that symbolizes you
You're always trying to provide the best
You always mention me in your prayers
Mom

Always love your Mom and don't forget to call her everyday :-)
BalasHapusThanks Regina :-)
Love your poem
BalasHapusThanks for your comments ve:)
Hapuscan somebody tell me.. how many people on this class is write poem about "mom"? :'v
BalasHapusIt is because so many people on this class love her mother:)
HapusI like this poem regina.. always call her everyday and dont forget to pray for her everyday :)
BalasHapusThank you Natalia, yes I do it every day:)
HapusI know you miss your Mom a lot. But stay strong and make her proud of you. Cheers! ;)
BalasHapusYes, I will stay strong and make my mother proud of me. Thank you Angel:)
HapusProve your promise for your mom Regina . :) i like your poem Reg. i know everybody love their mom and i can feel that . :')
BalasHapusThank you Kharisma, and I wish I could prove it:)
Hapusyour mom is very beautiful like you..
BalasHapushope you always love her no matter what..
Thank you so much Ve, you're beautiful too:)
HapusThe poem about mother is the top rate in this course :P But still love it!
BalasHapusThank you so much Vidy:) I love your poem too.
HapusRegina, please reply your friends' message :-)
BalasHapusWish all the best!