Hello friends, welcome to my blog! Thank you very much for
visiting my blog. This blog is for my writing for the media course. My name is
Regina Particya Manihuruk, but you can call me Baby or Little Cupcakes ahahaha.
You must be confused, right? Why little cupcakes? It’s because I’m sweet like little cupcakes (ahahaha just kidding). Okay, you can call me Regina or Rere. I
come from Purwakarta, but I continue my study in Salatiga. My hobbies are
cooking, watching Korean movies or drama, and listening music especially English
and Korean songs. Next, I want to tell you about my writing experience. My
biggest challenge in my writing experience is all about grammar (ahahaha). To be
honest, intermediate grammar course is difficult, but I hope I can
develop my grammar and my writing skill in this course. I hope my writing skill will
become better. I can’t wait to read your writing experience too. I hope we will
enjoy our writing course with Ibu Anita, and we can learn and share all about
writing. Thank you very much J
Hi Little Cupcakes,
BalasHapusYes, I agree that grammar is one of the most challenging aspects that we have to cope with. Yet, let's not stop us from writing!
Regards,
anita